ELECTRONIC CABINET LOCK - CYBER II RFID
Be-Tech Cyber II RFID (C2800M8) offers the latest RFID technology with high security and fashionable design.
Be-Tech Cyber II RFID provides a new level of security for both shared and assigned use lockers. Convenient for users and management.
Available to create master cards, to manage all lockers inthe property.
Owner card: 1 key
Master card: 1 key
Service card: 12 key
User key: 1 key
- Power: 4 x 1.5 AA Batteries
- Operations: 30,000 Openings
- Low battery: When lock signals "Low Battery" there will be 60 additional openings
- RFID frequency: 13.56MHz
- Reading distance: 10 to 25mm (0.39" to 0.98")
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Door thickness: 12mm (0.47") up to 22mm (0.87")
- Temperature range: -10~55˚C (14~131˚F)
- Dimension(H x W x D): Front body: 118 x 55 x 27.7mm
- Finish: Silver, Matte Black
- Accessories available: RFID Card, Override battery case
- Card keys: Cyber II RFID has 4 key levels:
Owner key, Master key, Service key
and User key
- Net Weight: 370g
- Gross Weight: 415g (1 lock / box)
- Packing: 10 boxes / ctn. (20 locks / ctn)
- Carton Size: 425mm x 265mm x 175mm
- Shared use
The user can select any free locker. Once occupied, the locker can only be opened by that specific card. Even though the card is not locker specific, it can only be used in one locker at a time.
- Assigned use
The user can open the same number of locker as guest room number, it can only be used in the specific locker while guest keycard is still valid throughout the guest's stay.
- Cyber II RFID_CabinetLock_TechSpec_18Aug18
- Cyber Digit_CabinetLock_Brochure_24Apr17_LR